Recycling last recording in series problems - 1.9.7

Recycling last recording in series problems - 1.9.7

tony_park
Hi Mark,

after recycling the last recording in a series, the app returns you to a blank form.

Pressing back button on the remote, then returns you to the program details, if there are other recordings still existing.  However, in my case, I had 1 recording in series1 and multiple in series 2, so when I was returned to the form showing the series details - the original artwork for the series 1 is still present, along with the description for the last episode.

I would expect that when you recycle the last recording, you would be dropped back to the program details, and that the series details would be updated with the 1 remaining series.

Thanks
Tony