Recycle/Delete button by default

wbilger
Not sure if this is a bug report or feature request.
When selecting any episode to watch I get the default button press "Recycle" (or "Delete"), and I often press it by mistake (using remote), and have to cancel request and go back to "Play".
Should this not be "Play" by default, or "Resume" when episode has been partially watched?
I could see maybe wanting it to be "Delete" when the episode has been fully watched, but even then I think I would prefer it to be "Play".

Re: Recycle/Delete button by default

It is supposed to focus on play first and that is what mine does in my testing. I'm not sure why yours isn't doing it properly.

Does it ever focus on play first? If so can you recognize any sort of pattern?

Re: Recycle/Delete button by default

wbilger
It seems to be random, except that it will always be "Recycle" the first time on an episode/movie, but if I go back to differrent episodes, it will sometimes come up as "play". I see no pattern as to when I get "play".

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:00 PM, MJT Software [via Recorded TV HD Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It is supposed to focus on play first and that is what mine does in my testing. I'm not sure why yours isn't doing it properly.

Does it ever focus on play first? If so can you recognize any sort of pattern?

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Recycle-Delete-button-by-default-tp5707442p5707443.html
To unsubscribe from Recycle/Delete button by default, click here.
NAML

Re: Recycle/Delete button by default

I think I might have fixed this in the latest alpha version. If you'd like to test for me you can download it here:

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/alpha/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi