Recordings create new folder

rumred
I was having some issues with recorded tv hd crashes and I read that deleting .db in the ehome folder might fix it.  I did that and of course had to recreate my series recordings among other things.

So everything is working great now.  Much faster and smoother response except for one nagging problem.  When some of the series record now they are put into a different folder than the same series before I deleted the .db files.  So when I go into recorded tv hd and sort by title I have 2 folders with the exact same name.  When I view in normal recorded tv and sort by title just one folder for the series.

I have tried several things to address this but no luck so far.  Thoughts?

RE: Recordings create new folder

In the Recorded TV HD Settings program outside of Media Center go to the series override tab. You can then select one of the series and combine it with the other one.

I was having some issues with recorded tv hd crashes and I read that deleting .db in the ehome folder might fix it.  I did that and of course had to recreate my series recordings among other things.

So everything is working great now.  Much faster and smoother response except for one nagging problem.  When some of the series record now they are put into a different folder than the same series before I deleted the .db files.  So when I go into recorded tv hd and sort by title I have 2 folders with the exact same name.  When I view in normal recorded tv and sort by title just one folder for the series.

I have tried several things to address this but no luck so far.  Thoughts?

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Recordings-create-new-folder-tp5708770.html
To start a new topic under Bugs & Other Issues, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bugs & Other Issues, click here.
NAML