Recording length is wrong if Daylight Savings start/end time is crossed

Recording length is wrong if Daylight Savings start/end time is crossed

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

I realize that this is only an issue twice a year (only for locations that observe Daylight Savings Time) and that it only affects recordings that cross Daylight Savings start/end times, but I thought I'd document the incorrect data reporting in case it is a fairly easy fix:

In honor of Disney having both Marvel and Lucasfilm under its wing, I have the movie Howard The Duck set to record on 11/4, starting at 12:30am, for 115 minutes.  Coincidentally, this recording crosses the time when Daylight Savings ends.

In RTVHD 1.7.19, the Length (55 min) is wrong but the End Time (1:25am) is correct.
In WMC, the Length (115 min) is correct but the End Time (2:25am) is wrong.
Screenshots are below.

Is it possible to get RTVHD to correctly report both the Length and the End Time in the RTVHD GUI?  Thanks.

RTVHD - Wrong Length for Howard The Duck.jpg

WMC - Wrong End Time for Howard The Duck

MoRBiD