Recording ends while watching

qqx

Recording ends while watching

qqx
If I start watching a show while it's still being recorded, when I stop watching the UI doesn't update to reflect that the recording has ended. So it still displays the stop recording action rather than delete or recycle. When I select the stop recording option and confirm it, that works and the UI updates in a little while. It doesn't seem to matter how much time elapses between the end of the recording and when I finish watching.

Re: Recording ends while watching

Have you given it a couple of seconds to update?  It takes a small period of time to basically ask media center if something is currently recording so I set it to update the button in another thread.

I just tested it and it seems to work fine for me.
qqx

Re: Recording ends while watching

qqx
Yes, I have given it some time to update, but not consistently.

It had seemed that this was happening every time, but just now I had a case where the recycle option was available immediately, I didn't even need to wait.

I'll try giving it a bit more time in the future, and try harder to find a pattern if it continues.