Recording duplicate episodes

tjbhoward
I copied my Family Guy collection (seasons 1-5) to the same folder as my recorded TV and duplicates of some of the episodes are still being recorded. The copies are .mpg (mpeg 2) and the recordings are .wtv Any idea why this is happening? I really wanted to just keep adding to the collection but I hate having to catch and delete duplicates.

Re: Recording duplicate episodes

That is just the way Media Center does it by default. At this point, I do not handle anything with that in Recorded TV HD.