Recorded tv HD stops responding

12

Recorded tv HD stops responding

mogulman
I started watching the first 5 mins of Masterchef that I recorded yesterday, using Recorded TV HD.   I pressed stop and left the interface on that episode without doing anything else.   Came back an hour or so later.  There was a message on the screen that says Recorded TV HD has stopped responding.  I hit ok and was returned to the main WMC menu.   Went back into Recorded TV HD and it seems to work.  I'm on 1.7.3.  I'm not using the commercial skip overlay/view.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

Thank you for the info. I will investigate.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

tradetek
I have been noticing similar issues recently also. Does not have to be left on a paused show, can just be left on the interface itself. And it started with the beta before 1.7

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
Same here, and I haven't been able to find a discernible pattern.

This issue has an easy workaround that my family is aware of, but it's still a bother.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

See if you can find something in the event viewer for the exact time of the error. It might say something about ehome or ehshell or ehexthost. Hopefully there is something in there that might help me narrow down the source.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

chrisdfw
I have found this version to be most stable one and rolled back to it

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup-PossibleFixes.msi

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

mogulman
I noticed I had the message again this morning...

I noticed the following in the App log of Windows 4 times every 12 minutes..
Address = http://www.thetvdb.com/api/560A4F509279B83E/series/257711/all/ .... The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.GetPageAsString(Uri address)

I'm using 1.7.6.

This morning it crashed.

It looks like this has been happening with the prior version 1.7.3 also.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

That error has to do with the service trying to download the artwork for one of your series. If you look in the "Series Override" tab inside of the Recorded TV HD Settings (external program) and find the series with the TVDBID = 257711

Most likely that series was removed from TheTVDB.com database for some reason and that is why it is giving a "Not Found" error.

The error I'm talking about won't be listed under "RecordedTVHDService"... it would probably be under "ehExtHost" or "ehshell"

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

mogulman
Yeah.. This is from "The People's Court".  I responded about it in another thread.  I'll check the EHshell and ehexthost logs in a min.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

mogulman
couldn't find anything

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

I had an error similiar to mogulman's:

Address = http://www.thetvdb.com/api/560A4F509279B83E/series/0/all/ .... The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.GetPageAsString(Uri address)

What's interesting is that "0" ended up in the TVDBID field for two Movies, both having a colon in the name ("Ever After: A Cinderella Story" and "Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult").  I'm guessing that it's only a coincidence or you probably would have heard about this issue before now.

I attempted to fix it by doing this:
In the Edit screen of the Series Override tab of the standalone Recorded TV HD Settings app, I temporarily changed the Genre to something other than Movie, saved, re-opened, cleared the 0 from the TheTVDB.com ID field, saved, re-opened, but I found the zero still there.  Bummer.

I fixed it by doing this:
In the Edit screen of the Series Override tab of the standalone Recorded TV HD Settings app, I temporarily changed the Genre to something other than Movie and saved.  In the imbedded Recorded TV HD Settings, I used the Series Or Movie Artwork Or Data Is Wrong screen and picked the "movie".  I changed the typed value to not include the colon ("Ever After" and "Naked Gun"), enabled Search Movies, picked the correct movie, and saved.  Back in the standalone app, the zero cleared from the TVDBID field.  I then changed the movie back to being a Movie.  (There was probably an easier way to fix it, but this is what worked for me.)

Any idea why a "0" ended up in the TVDBID field for a Movie, resulting in this Event Viewer error every 12 minutes?  (Before you ask, I didn't modify the settings for either of these movies prior to performing the fix.)

Two requests:
[1]  Could you please alter the standalone app to not allow "0" in the TVDBID field?  If there's a reason for having "0" for a non-Movie, please at least disallow "0" for Movies.
[2]  Could you please alter the standalone app so that any value in the TVDBID field can easily be cleared and then saved?

Thank you...

MoRBiD MaNGLeR

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

So, getting back to the "RTVHD Stops Responding" topic started by mogulman:

RTVHD v1.7.6.0 displays the error for me a few times a day.  Sometimes, it will occur after light usage by my daughter.  Most often, no usage will occur between the most recent error and the previous one.

Usually, RecordedTVHDService.exe remains running.  Occasionally, it crashes also.  The last service crash was due to mscorwks.dll (Microsoft .NET Runtime Common Language Runtime - WorkStation).

If the service didn't crash, I hit Enter twice to bring RTVHD back up (once on the error and once to re-enter RTVHD from WMC).  If the service crashed, I have to hit Enter again to restart the RTVHD service.

The error would probably occur more than a few times a day if I "reset" RTVHD immediately after an error occurs.  Sometimes, it can be several hours before I even notice that RTVHD has crashed again.  Also, my family knows the workaround so I don't always hear about it occurring.

I also wanted to mention that these errors appear to occur at the same time that RTVHD checks with TheTVDB.com about "Series 0" Movies (mentioned in my last post).  Obviously, RTVHD doesn't crash during each check, but it's odd that the timestamps are the same each time.  Since I just fixed my "Series 0" Movies, I'm hoping that they're related and that the RTVHD crashes stop occurring.

Here are a few of my Event Viewer errors that correspond to the RTVHD errors.  My DVR is running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64:

6/23/2012 7:56:36 PM:
Faulting application name: ehExtHost.exe, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce77974
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec4aa8e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000004e4b4
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

6/23/2012 2:48:22 PM:
Faulting application name: ehExtHost.exe, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce77974
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec4aa8e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000004e4b4
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

6/22/2012 4:41:50 AM:
Faulting application name: RecordedTVHDService.exe, version: 1.5.4553.20837, time stamp: 0x4fe0b82b
Faulting module name: mscorwks.dll, version: 2.0.50727.5456, time stamp: 0x4ef6c091
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000054f663
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

6/22/2012 4:41:50 AM - Related error:
.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.5456 - Fatal Execution Engine Error (000007FEF85D7916) (80131506)

6/22/2012 4:11:14 AM:
Faulting application name: ehExtHost.exe, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce77974
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec4aa8e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000004e4b4
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

6/22/2012 1:39:48 AM:
Faulting application name: ehExtHost.exe, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce77974
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec4aa8e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000004e4b4
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

6/20/2012 9:12:57 PM:
Faulting application name: ehExtHost.exe, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce77974
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec4aa8e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000004e4b4
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you for investigating.

MoRBiD MaNGLeR

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

Thanks for the info. I'll be looking into this... I'll let you know if I have anything to test. Right now I have no idea were this error is occurring so my current idea of how I might be able to fix this is... I will attempt to add an unhandled exception handler which will hopefully allow me to provide a better error message that you can give me.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

Can you look for "Information" events (for some reason they show as Information instead of error) under "Applications and Services Logs" -> "Media Center" (on the left of the event viewer screen). The source should be "ehExtHost" - Maybe you already did this, but the error message you provided seems to be lacking in the details that are usually there.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT, there are no recent "ehExtHost" Information or Error entries where you specified.

Since last night, RTVHD has crashed a few times.  Also, I've seen multiple entries of 13 different SQLite-related errors for Source "RecordedTVHDService".  I'm not sure if they are related or not to the "RTVHD Not Responding" issue:

ERROR #01:
Abort due to constraint violation
column FileLocation is not unique   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckOtherFileAndAddMetadata(String FileLocation, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #02:
Database is not open   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.InitializeForReader()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckForFutureRecordingsDatabase()

ERROR #03:
This row has been removed from a table and does not have any data.  BeginEdit() will allow creation of new data in this row.System.DataInt32 GetDefaultRecord()   at System.Data.DataRow.GetDefaultRecord()
   at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(Int32 columnIndex)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.ScanAllFiles()

ERROR #04:
Library used incorrectly
not an error   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Bind_Text(SQLiteStatement stmt, Int32 index, String value)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement.BindParameter(Int32 index, SQLiteParameter param)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement.BindParameters()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.FindSeriesAndWrite(String MCID, String SeriesName, String EpisodeName, DateTime OriginalAirDate, Boolean Sport, Boolean Movie, String[] CastArray, String TVDBIDoverride, Boolean isOtherFileType, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #05:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckForDuplicates(Object e)

ERROR #06:
Root element is missing.   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.FindSeriesAndWrite(String MCID, String SeriesName, String EpisodeName, DateTime OriginalAirDate, Boolean Sport, Boolean Movie, String[] CastArray, String TVDBIDoverride, Boolean isOtherFileType, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #07:
SQLite error
Insufficient parameters supplied to the command   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement.BindParameter(Int32 index, SQLiteParameter param)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement.BindParameters()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.FindSeriesAndWrite(String MCID, String SeriesName, String EpisodeName, DateTime OriginalAirDate, Boolean Sport, Boolean Movie, String[] CastArray, String TVDBIDoverride, Boolean isOtherFileType, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #08:
Cannot set CommandText while a DataReader is active   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.set_CommandText(String value)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckFileAndAddMetadata(String FilePath, Boolean ReadFromDatabase, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #09:
DataReader already active on this command   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.InitializeForReader()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckOtherFileAndAddMetadata(String FileLocation, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #10:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.ColumnAffinity(SQLiteStatement stmt, Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.ColumnType(SQLiteStatement stmt, Int32 index, TypeAffinity& nAffinity)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetSQLiteType(Int32 i)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetFieldType(Int32 i)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DataReaderContainer.CommonLanguageSubsetDataReader.GetFieldType(Int32 ordinal)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.SchemaMapping.SetupSchemaWithoutKeyInfo(MissingMappingAction mappingAction, MissingSchemaAction schemaAction, Boolean gettingData, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object chapterValue)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.SchemaMapping..ctor(DataAdapter adapter, DataSet dataset, DataTable datatable, DataReaderContainer dataReader, Boolean keyInfo, SchemaType schemaType, String sourceTableName, Boolean gettingData, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object parentChapterValue)
   at System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillMappingInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable datatable, String srcTable, DataReaderContainer dataReader, Int32 schemaCount, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object parentChapterValue)
   at System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillMapping(DataSet dataset, DataTable datatable, String srcTable, DataReaderContainer dataReader, Int32 schemaCount, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object parentChapterValue)
   at System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillFromReader(DataSet dataset, DataTable datatable, String srcTable, DataReaderContainer dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object parentChapterValue)
   at System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.GetTVDBID(String FileLocation, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #11:
Cannot set CommandText while a DataReader is active   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.set_CommandText(String value)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckOtherFileAndAddMetadata(String FileLocation, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #12:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.Close()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.GetTVDBID(String FileLocation, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

ERROR #13:
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.   at System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_reset_interop(IntPtr stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckForDuplicates(Object e)

If you need more information, let me know.

MoRBiD MaNGLeR

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

I will look at all of those errors individually but....

1. Those will not effect the Media Center addin in any way.
2. Those will almost certainly work themselves out in the next scanning pass.

Thanks for the info... like I said, I will look at all of those errors and see how to prevent them from happening in the first place.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

mogulman
went back to 1.7.3 last week after issues with the beta release.   1.7.3 has been pretty stable.  Only issue was today.  I was watching a show and while I was watching the "RecordedTVHD has stopped responding" message shows up.  Playback of the show continues as normal.  When Playback is done, I am returned to the WMC main screen.

I looked at the time and went into windows even view.  The only error around that time that I can is the following:

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Windows Error Reporting
Date:          8/28/2012 11:12:33 AM
Event ID:      1001
Task Category: None
Level:         Information
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: ehexthost.exe
P2: 6.1.7601.17514
P3: 4ce77974
P4: mscorlib
P5: 2.0.0.0
P6: 4ef6c131
P7: 4216
P8: 51
P9: System.Runtime.Remoting.Remoting
P10:

Attached files:
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4708.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4719.tmp.hdmp
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER53AC.tmp.mdmp

These files may be available here:
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_ehexthost.exe_533dd4a4c45e7cb8447783a640ef53f1ba1ccbc3_cab_186654a4

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 8b89062f-f133-11e1-84bf-00270e028bd7
Report Status: 4
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <EventRecordID>27551</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>jbeer-htpc</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>CLR20r3</Data>
    <Data>Not available</Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>ehexthost.exe</Data>
    <Data>6.1.7601.17514</Data>
    <Data>4ce77974</Data>
    <Data>mscorlib</Data>
    <Data>2.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>4ef6c131</Data>
    <Data>4216</Data>
    <Data>51</Data>
    <Data>System.Runtime.Remoting.Remoting</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4708.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4719.tmp.hdmp
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER53AC.tmp.mdmp</Data>
    <Data>C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_ehexthost.exe_533dd4a4c45e7cb8447783a640ef53f1ba1ccbc3_cab_186654a4</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>8b89062f-f133-11e1-84bf-00270e028bd7</Data>
    <Data>4</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

Thanks for the info. I see one thing that stood out and I will look into it.

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

mogulman
same thing happened tonight.  looks like the same error:
Date:          8/28/2012 9:52:06 PM
Event ID:      1001
Task Category: None
Level:         Information
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: ehexthost.exe
P2: 6.1.7601.17514
P3: 4ce77974
P4: mscorlib
P5: 2.0.0.0
P6: 4ef6c131
P7: 4216
P8: 51
P9: System.Runtime.Remoting.Remoting
P10:

Attached files:
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER19A8.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER19B9.tmp.hdmp
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER267C.tmp.mdmp

These files may be available here:
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_ehexthost.exe_533dd4a4c45e7cb8447783a640ef53f1ba1ccbc3_cab_147c2783

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: e38d677e-f18c-11e1-ba2b-00270e028bd7
Report Status: 4
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <EventRecordID>28008</EventRecordID>
[...]
C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER267C.tmp.mdmp</Data>
    <Data>C:\Users\Regular User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_ehexthost.exe_533dd4a4c45e7cb8447783a640ef53f1ba1ccbc3_cab_147c2783</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>e38d677e-f18c-11e1-ba2b-00270e028bd7</Data>
    <Data>4</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

Re: Recorded tv HD stops responding

mogulman
Here are two files attached with the error report.  Not sure if this helps.Report.wer