Recorded shows not showing up in Recorded TV HD

Recorded shows not showing up in Recorded TV HD

rex.withers
Some newly recorded shows not showing up in Recorded TV HD. Seems to be a new issue since around the time of the last update a couple of days ago. I cant really see any pattern of why they don’t show up or why some do. Anyone else having this issue?

Re: Recorded shows not showing up in Recorded TV HD

Are they shows that are already in the database? (That have already shown up in Recorded TV HD in the past.)  Or are they shows that you have not recorded before?

Re: Recorded shows not showing up in Recorded TV HD

rex.withers
I don’t know what the story was with this I took the following steps;

Restarted - no effect
Uninstalled, Reinstalled - No effect
Complete reformat (Grrr!) and reinstall windows clean - no effect same issue (initially added all content but then would not add any more content as new shows recorded)

No further specific action...

 …Resolved itself some time after so have not had any further issues with this problem. It’s a mystery.