Recorded shows do not appear on other PCs without restart of Recorded TV HD

Recorded shows do not appear on other PCs without restart of Recorded TV HD

TheBigTalker
Hello,
I have four PCs networked throughout the house and Ceton InfiTV tuners on 2 of them.  Whenever a show is recorded it will show up on the PC that it was recorded on, but will not appear on the other PCs.  However, if I restart the Recorded TV program on the other PCs, it will update and show the shows recorded since the last restart of the program. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Re: Recorded shows do not appear on other PCs without restart of Recorded TV HD

What version are you running? If you aren't running the latest beta / release candidate, I would start there.

Re: Recorded shows do not appear on other PCs without restart of Recorded TV HD

TheBigTalker
I am using 1.7.3 on all of the PCs.  Any other suggestions?

Re: Recorded shows do not appear on other PCs without restart of Recorded TV HD

I would try out the latest beta v1.7.19: Latest beta info and download