Recorded Tv Hd breaks Recorded Tv "Stop" Menu

Recorded Tv Hd breaks Recorded Tv "Stop" Menu

TheMayor
Hello,

I am trying out Recorded TV HD & one thing I noticed was when I tried playing a show thru the default Recorded TV menu, the show will play fine, but if I press stop, the "stop menu" does not appear (no option to delete, resume, etc), just a blue screen.

When I uninstalled Recorded TV HD, there was no problems.  I figured it might have something to do with the version (1.6.0) so I tried loading the latest beta & the issue came back.

No problems with the "stop menu" when going thru this application

Anybody know what the cause of this would be?

Re: Recorded Tv Hd breaks Recorded Tv "Stop" Menu

Do you have commercial scanning software installed?  If you do and you press the stop button while the commercial skip viewer is visible there are some instances where you are left with a blue screen.  If you press the back button you can get back to where you want to go.

If that is the case I need to work on making that work every time without having to press the back button.

Thanks for trying Recorded TV HD!

Re: Recorded Tv Hd breaks Recorded Tv "Stop" Menu

TheMayor
I have DvrMstoolbox installed, along with the latest version of Comskip.  I do see the red commercial skip spots if I press the skip button.

I can't remember if the "time line" is still showing when I press the stop button or not.  I can try it a few time with it showing & with it not to see if I get any difference.  I want to say that it wasn't showing when I've press the stop button before.

When I do press the back button, it goes back to the episode list, however I end up having to scroll over to the episode i watched to select & delete it.