Recorded TV not in monitored folders showing up

Recorded TV not in monitored folders showing up

poissony
I have setup up RecordedTVHD to monitor a folder which has archived TV recordings but not to monitor the MCE Recorded TV folder. However, when RecordedTVHD first starts by default it monitors the MCE Recorded TV folder. By the time I remove this folder from the watched list and turn off "Watch same libraries as MCE", RecordedTVHD has already added programmes beginning with the letters A-D. These programmes which are not in the watched archived TV folder continue to appear in RecordedTVHD.

How can I get rid of them?

Re: Recorded TV not in monitored folders showing up

I guess I must not have ever tested for that

If you don't have any favorites set up you can stop the service, and then delete "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\RecordedTVHDdb.s3db" and then start the service again.
If you don't want to delete your favorites, the next release will have a fix.

Sorry about the issue.

Re: Recorded TV not in monitored folders showing up

Or you can stop the service, rename the directory of the shows you want to get out of the database, start the service wait until they all disappear out of Recorded TV HD and then rename the directory back.

Re: Recorded TV not in monitored folders showing up

I just released 1.4.20 and this bug should be now fixed.

Re: Recorded TV not in monitored folders showing up

poissony
Thanks for your quick reponse I will test this tomorrow.