Recorded TV button on remote not working after "Recorded TV" uninstall

Recorded TV button on remote not working after "Recorded TV" uninstall

ckasper
Hi,

I tried out Recorded TV and decided to back to the native Windows Media Center one.  however,  ever since the uninstall,  my "Recorded TV' button on the Windows Media center remote no longer works.  I now have to navigate there by pushing the green button and selecting it that way.   Is there a registry entry or something that the uninstall is not cleaning up that I can fix to have my button work again?

Re: Recorded TV button on remote not working after "Recorded TV" uninstall

The easiest way would be to reinstall Recorded TV HD and disable the launching with the recorded tv button... Then you can uninstall again.Thanks for trying it out!