Recorded TV HD v1.8.0 FAIL

mddenapoli
The software installs fine. Then when you navigate to the Recorded TV HD image in the menu and decide to click on it.....well lets just say forget it. The Windows Media Center freezes completely forcing you to have to reboot the entire system. How am I supposed to endorse a product thats most notable feature is that it freezes your system? I paid 20 dollars for what I really was hoping was going to be a serious product. This was a big dissapointment.

Re: Recorded TV HD v1.8.0 FAIL

Sorry for the trouble. I am surprised that you did not take advantage of the free trial, but I can give you a refund if you would like. I have never seen the problems you have described. If you would like me to help you figure out the problems, I would be happy to do that as well. Let me know how you would like to move forward.

Thank you
Mark