Recorded TV HD is not Responding Error

LanceWebb
I have been enjoying the new update ( 1.4.22), but I have been getting a number of “Recorded TV HD is not responding” errors, kick you out to main MC screen, but then you can go back in to Recorded TV HD.  This happens at least once a day.

I have been jotting down some notes over the last week.  Sorry to unload on you all at once, but I am going to post some other things I have noticed or ideas.

Re: Recorded TV HD is not Responding Error

Are the errors happening when doing certain things?  I don't really have much to go on with your description. There might be some information in the event viewer.  Media Center puts its errors in different places in the event viewer depending on what the error is.  Sometimes it doesn't even mark it as an error.  I haven't seen any of the not responding errors.

As to your other posts.... I'll take a look at them and probably implement some/most of them depending on the development time/benefit ratio.

Re: Recorded TV HD is not Responding Error

LanceWebb
FYI: After rebooting my PC, I have not had these errors.