Recorded TV HD and other plugins

tony_park
Hi Mark,

not sure if this has always been present, but recently, since my wife broke up for summer holidays, we're now watching more films etc., but if we try running Arcsoft TMT or My movies, we are initially taken to the recorded tv hd form, pressing back, then takes us through to the required plugin.

Currently on the beta version 1.9.7, and don't have the stable version installed anywhere...

How can i help analyse the issue?

Thanks
Tony

Re: Recorded TV HD and other plugins

I've never seen that before. Anybody else?
So you are entering Arcsoft TMT or My Movies through their menu strip and you are taken to Recorded TV HD?

Re: Recorded TV HD and other plugins

tony_park
Hi Mark

You are correct, just entering via the movies or tmt menu item.

When I tested again tonight, everything is working fine, so I'll keep an eye on it, to see if reoccurs again.

Thx
Tony

Re: Recorded TV HD and other plugins

tony_park
Hi Mark,

I think the problem seems to lie with the functionality behind the check box: automatically start recorded tv hd shortly after media center starts.

Thx
Tony