Recorded TV HD Button in Home Screen brings up default Recorded TV menu

Recorded TV HD Button in Home Screen brings up default Recorded TV menu

Winnerman
I've read a few other posts about the recorded tv button bringing up the default menu, but this is a little different.
Issue: While using a MCX (Ceton Echo) after initial boot up, navigating to the RTVHD menu button, selecting it brings up the default WMC recorded TV menu.  But if I navigate back to the home screen and select the RTVHD Button again it works as is supposed to. This only happens on the first time, and only is happening on one of my Echo's.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

System is WMC 7 with 2 Ceton Echos.