Recorded TV Date not sorted properly

garymeter48
Having a problem when I sort all of my recorded episodes according to Recorded Date. It as worked fine up until yesterday. Now, rather than showing the most recent recording first it shows the oldest recording first and the newest recordings are at the bottom of the list. This problem is also showing up in the poster view. The first posters shown are the oldest recordings, etc.. It's displaying the complete opposite of what it should normally do.

I did an uninstall and new installation but the same problem exists. The uninstall was not a complete removal. All of my settings and favorites carried over to the new installation. The display sorting problem was still there after the new installation.

???????

Re: Recorded TV Date not sorted properly

"Click" on the "date recorded" header.  You can do this on any of the headers to change the sort order.

Re: Recorded TV Date not sorted properly

garymeter48

Thanks Mark. Great program. I will be purchasing the Family license. Keep up the great work. Appreciate it !! Any thoughts regarding integrating mkv movies similar to My Movies or Media Browser ??

Re: Recorded TV Date not sorted properly

I'm planning on releasing a beta either tonight or sometime soon that will integrate movies of other file types.

So far in my tests, all movies in my collection (around 150) where identified automatically with the exception of a couple, where all I had to do was change the name slightly.

If you'd like I can send you an e-mail after releasing the beta and you can help make sure it is working properly.

Re: Recorded TV Date not sorted properly

garymeter48
Definetly, would like to try it out. From my experience if you include the year of the movie release in the title it helps in identifying the movie when you add the metadata. Thanks