Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

wildlink
I just upgraded to version 1.8 (from alpha version) and now none of my recorded tv shows are showing up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still nothing. Restarted computer and nothing.  I even tried recording some new shows and nothing is showing up. They do all show up under the WMC TV section, just not under RecordedTVHD. I verified that the version is correct in the settings as I've had problems in the past upgrading due too the assembly files not being updated. Suggestions?

FYI: OS Version: Windows 8

Re: Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

I assume the Recorded TV HD Service is running... Please check the event viewer under the Application section and let me know if there are any errors or other info when the service starts. Thanks.

Re: Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

staxxxx
Same problem here. I just get a never ending spinning circle. Nothing in the event viewer. Win7 x64

Re: Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

Try stopping the service, rename the database "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\RecordedTVHDdb.s3db" and then start the service.

That will create a new database and should re-identify everything.

Re: Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

wildlink
I stopped the services and changed the name, but still have the issue. I do have errors in the event log that are pointing at issues with where my videos are located. Here is one of them: Could not start watching \\Wildlink-server\wmc1\ - will try again later. I've verified all the share drives are available and accessible.

Re: Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

That error happens when the service's check to see if the directory exists is false. For a network location you might want to double-check the password. Maybe you could reenter it in the settings program and see what that does. Thanks.

Thanks! There were 2 databases. 1 recordedtv and 1 scheduled recordings. I renamed them both and that fixed it.

RE: Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

wildlink

Nope, re-entering the password did not work. I also deleted all the watched file directories and added them back in and that didn't work. I also copied some wtv files to the local desktop and added the desktop to the watched list, but still nothing.

I have 3 other computers that I haven't upgraded to 1.8 so i'll try one of them to make sure it just wasn't a fluke with this computer.

Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 06:49:21 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Recorded-Shows-not-showing-up-in-v1-8-tp5708047p5708055.html
To unsubscribe from Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8, click here.
NAML

RE: Recorded Shows not showing up in v1.8

wildlink
I did the same thing as staxxx did and deleted both files. now the desktop files are showing up. The network ones are still not showing up. Strange! I'll still try installing v1.8 on another computer to see if the same thing happens.