I was using 1.80 and then upgrade to 1.8.2 and 1.8.3...
Now I went back to 1.80 and when using the menu to record shows via my Xbox 360 extenders, nothing is being recorded and lots of crashes... so I had to uninstall Recorded HD TV until the bugs are fixed for extenders.
Darn...I really liked the program and had high hopes for its use.
I have some more insight as to what is taking place on the "not recorded tv shows via the Xbox extenders".
Everything seems to work on the HTPC, on the Xbox 360 extenders, when viewing via the recorded TV HD guide, and choosing the record button on the remote, the little red circle shows on the guide, indicating a scheduled recording. But it doesn't record --- I've checked the recorded folder for the file --nothing there. Not sure if this happens because I turn off the Xbox before the show starts to record or if I leave the Xbox on, the show will record - something to consider.
On the HTPC, this doesn't happen, but then again, the HTPC is always left on.
1) I uninstalled my Xbox's from the HTPC
2) I removed, manually, from my Xbox extender reference folders in the C:\User deleted the apropriate MCX folder
3) I removed all references on the C:\ folders of RecordTVHD and every where else on the hard drive
4) Reinstalled 1.7x, did my settings and then did an update to 1.8
5) Reinstalled Xbox's
6) Updated to 1.8
7) No more freezing on the Xbox's
Still a 8 - 10 second delay in loading and backing out of the RecordTVHD menus..but I know folks are working on improving that response rate for Xbox extenders.