Reading .NFO files ala XBMC

TMan459
I use MCEBuddy to save some HDD space, and it can create a XBMC compatible .NFO file (it's XML code) to show the same information that's embedded in a recorded .WTV file. I would like to use RTVHD for these converted files as well, but without this .NFO reading any shows not indexed at thetvdb.com show up in the "Unidentified" section.

If RTVHD could read these .NFO files we could take any video and have it sorted nice with all the rest (albeit without backdrops and posters, but those that don't wont regardless). It would just be nice to have a bit of information and have it not in the "Unidentified" section of RTVHD.

Seems like a feature not too tough to add! So I hope it does get added!

Great software, thanks!

Re: Reading .NFO files ala XBMC

TMan459
So just to clarify, I would like RTVHD to read a .NFO file of the same name as the video file and parse the XML code to show information (just like XBMC does). Any shows that would be indexed at thetvdb.com would be fetched as normal. If a show isn't indexed at thetvdb.com, I would like to see a thumbnail extracted from the video file, along with the corresponding .NFO file read.