Re: let's keep this forum on line

ualdayan
What criteria do they use?  Number of posts on existing topics or number of new topics or a combination?

Re: let's keep this forum on line

JMBurton2001
Has anyone contacted the author to see if he can incorporate it into his primary website?

Call 219-309-0850
info@mjtwebsites.com
http://mjtwebsites.com

MJT Software & Services Inc. focuses on creating and maintaining websites, but also writes software and performs other computer and internet services.

Awards
Recorded TV HD Named "2011 Best New Home Theater PC Product of the Year!"

Re: let's keep this forum on line

Hey everyone... I got an email this morning saying the forum was scheduled for deletion... I didn't do it and can't find the instructions that it mentioned on how to keep it going. Maybe one of you already did that... not sure how it works.

Either way, I was able to export a backup of the forum... so worst case scenerio is that I find a way to import that backup into something else. I don't want the forum to disappear either.

Thanks for your concern!

Re: let's keep this forum on line

dsteinschneider
Posting just in case it helps