RTVHD unidentified list growing

TheMayor
I'm noticing that the unidentified keeps growing.  When I look at the event viewer, I'm seeing the following errors constantly repeated:

Majority of the errors in the event viewer are the 2nd one I listed below, also the 1st one comes up semi regularly.  The last time the 3rd one came up was at 5:25pm yesterday & the 4th came up at 6:00pm yesterday.  The next entry was at 1:33pm (This was after I attempted a service restart).

This is using the latest alpha.

SQLite error
Insufficient parameters supplied to the command   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement.BindParameter(Int32 index, SQLiteParameter param)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement.BindParameters()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

The 2nd one:

The 'p' start tag on line 15 does not match the end tag of 'Overview'. Line 17, position 3.   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowTagMismatch(NodeData startTag)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEndElement()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)

3rd:

Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckFileAndAddMetadata(String FilePath, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

4th:

Abort due to constraint violation
column FileLocation is not unique   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckOtherFileAndAddMetadata(String FileLocation, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

Re: RTVHD unidentified list growing

TheMayor
Ok I attempted to "identify" one of my movies stored on a network share (Which I originally had it set for read only thru Homegroup).  I found the movie but it wouldn't update because of the read only.  So I edited the properties of share to allow for updating files (but still not allowing for deletions).

Now it says "Failed: Access is Denied"