RTVHD crashing after deleting a program

HDJedi
2 issues
Win7 X64 PC which has been faultless for many months. Recently installed MyMemories and RTVHD.

My wife is the main user of the MCE box and I recently installed RTVHD on it. She has got used to the new interface and likes it now (not good with change). Unfortunately I have had to return to the normal menu items as she was getting a frozen screen quite often. Sometimes it would be just the blue background screen with nothing on it. Other times it would freeze at the list screen. Usually occurring after she had deleted a show. I can use a keyboard to close MCE and all is good after restarting MCE but the process is painful. Once I did notice a low memory warning on the windows desktop. Obviously the WAF has plummeted and is only just recovering after the return to normal. Any ideas as I'd love to get back RTVHD as it is so much better.

Another issue (maybe needs a new thread but here goes anyway). I made the mistake of uninstalling the program without thinking too much and then found that there was NO recorded or live TV menu option at all in MCE as of course I had disabled it from within RTVHD. I then had to reinstall RTVHD re-enable the normal menu strip and then uninstall again. Perhaps the uninstaller could do a check for this before uninstalling and return the menu strip to normal then uninstall.

Re: RTVHD crashing after deleting a program

Sorry about the trouble...

I am about to release this version on the stable release track and thought it might fix your issues. If you don't mind, please install and let me know how it goes:

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/alpha/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi