RTVHD Will not sort recordings - continuous circle Help please.

RTVHD Will not sort recordings - continuous circle Help please.

Rew452
I am on 1.7.19 version and recently created a dedicated HTPC with Win7 and copied all my old recordings to the new storage drive.

They all show and can play but I can't seem to get them to sort except in alphabetical order. If I select sort by recording date, original date ect. i only get the rotating circle which never goes away unless i exit out from  RTVHD. Not sure what to do.

By the way I did try and use backup and restore which ended in a fail.

Thanks I love it!!

Rew

Re: RTVHD Will not sort recordings - continuous circle Help please.

With that description it sounds like you have Roboform installed.

Please see this thread.

Re: RTVHD Will not sort recordings - continuous circle Help please.

Rew452
Ah yES I forgot about this will implement this when I get home from work.

Thanks again. Wonderful program! Your endless work is deeply appreciated.

Rew

Re: RTVHD Will not sort recordings - continuous circle Help please.

Rew452
Thanks again! That was it. Problem solved.

Rew