RTVHD Watched Folders and Movies

TTY1
I have RTVHD installed on my Windows 7 machine. In the settings, I have checked "watch same libraries as Media Center does" When I look at WMCs Movies-Movie Library, I see only my movies. When I look at WMCs TV-recorded TV, I see only my recordings. HOWEVER, when I go to Recorded TV HD - recorded tv hd, I see the recorded tv items BUT when I go to Recorded TV HD - movies, I do NOT see ANY movies. If I uncheck the "watch same libraries as Media Center does" box and manually add my two libraries, the Recorded TV HD - recorded tv hd improperly shows BOTH the Movies AND the recorded shows. But somehow Recorded TV HD - movies ONLY shows the Movies. How do I get RTVHD to show the same items as the default WMC choices do for Movies and Recorded TV? Thanks for any help you can provide. Tim

Re: RTVHD Watched Folders and Movies

What you're describing makes perfect sense, but that isn't the way I programmed it . The "watch same libraries as Media Center" option only uses the TV directories and not the movie directories. If you add your movie directories to your TV directories it will see them.

There is also an option in the interface options (if I remember where it is located correctly) that will allow you to hide movies from the TV interface and that will hopefully give you what you want.

RE: RTVHD Watched Folders and Movies

TTY1

The check box under interface options did the trick.

Thank-you.

Tim

What you're describing makes perfect sense, but that isn't the way I programmed it . The "watch same libraries as Media Center" option only uses the TV directories and not the movie directories. If you add your movie directories to your TV directories it will see them.

There is also an option in the interface options (if I remember where it is located correctly) that will allow you to hide movies from the TV interface and that will hopefully give you what you want.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/RTVHD-Watched-Folders-and-Movies-tp5708978p5708979.html

To unsubscribe from RTVHD Watched Folders and Movies, click here.
NAML

Re: RTVHD Watched Folders and Movies

Duncan8
I want to know film ranking of some of the movies like Godfather, Aliens and Blade Runner etc? Where could I find the same? Have any idea about that? I tried my luck at IMDB but couldn’t find any such ranking.

Re: RTVHD Watched Folders and Movies

Paul37
Hey I want to buy new TV for my home this Xmas and looking for information on best tv brands. Please help me as I am confused between HD, UltraHD and Curved TVs? Which one are best value for money!