RTH handling of TV/Movie titles starting with "The"

RTH handling of TV/Movie titles starting with "The"

pezboy
Hey MJT-

This is more of a question than a feature request, but I was wondering if you could explain how RTH handles TV or Movie files that have titles starting with "The". I've noticed about a dozen or so in my collection that get alphabetized based on the word following "The", (i.e. The Hobbit, The Aristocats, The Rescuers Down Under), while most of the titles starting with "The" are alphabetized under "T". I've checked through the metadata and can't find anything different with the affected files. Is there a reason RTH would categorize them differently, and would it be possible to implement an option to select/deselect this? (categorize titles starting with "The" as "Hobbit, The") This isn't a huge problem, but when navigating through a collection of 500+ titles, it can get annoying remembering which ones are where. Thanks!