Problems with scheduled recordings

bomberjim
Just updated to the latest beta (the one that fixed the memory leak).  Now when I go to "Scheduled" on the top bar no scheduled recordings are shown (no artwork).  If I click on Scheduled in the top bar, I can see the upcoming recordings.  Am I missing a setting that's changed?

Re: Problems with scheduled recordings

Thanks for info. I just double checked and it works for me so I must have messed something up for the initial setup with the new way after I got mine working. I'll look into this asap.

Re: Problems with scheduled recordings

Quick question... What files do you have under the following location?

"C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\"

I am specifically looking for "ScheduledRecordings.s3db" ... are there any other files besides "RecordedTVHDdb.s3db"

If you have "ScheduledRecordings.s3db" how many kb is it?

Also please check for the following file and send me the contents if you have it:
"C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\MediaCenterDebug.txt"

I've tested several things and it has worked for me several times by deleting the scheduled recordings database and having it recreate it.

Re: Problems with scheduled recordings

bomberjim
Thanks for the quick response.

The other files in the "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\"  area are a "Bookmarks" folder, and a "RecordedTVHD.S3db" file.  The "ScheduledRecordings.s3db" file is 3kb in size.

Here is the requested file:  MediaCenterDebug.txt.

Note: Deleting the Scheduled Recordings file did not work, when it attempted a rebuild, it resulted in the same error that you'll see as the last entry of the uploaded file.

Is there any easy way to revert to the previous beta, while you're investigating this?

Thanks for your time.

Jim Lenneman

Re: Problems with scheduled recordings

I think it was something really small and easy to fix. I didn't change the version number so you will have to uninstall your current version before installing this one:

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi

Let me know if that fixes it for you.

Re: Problems with scheduled recordings

bomberjim
That worked just fine - thanks again.

Re: Problems with scheduled recordings

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
This fixed the Scheduled recordings issue for me as well.  It had been an issue since Alpha 1.7.11.

MoRBiD