Problem returning to RTVHD after choosing RTVHD Movies from WMC...

Problem returning to RTVHD after choosing RTVHD Movies from WMC...

MARKJANDERSON
I have the options set to not show movies in the standard RTVHD setup, but if I choose the RTVHD Movies icon from WMC, then back out of it and select the standard RTVHD icon for TV it either shows the movies again or just displays something about 0 titles found (this occurs if I turn off the Movies header option from the Settings page).

I have switched to the Metro theme recently, but don't remember this being a problem with the other themes that I've used (I'll try changing to one of the other themes when I get home tonight to see if it's specific to the Metro theme).

Bug?

Re: Problem returning to RTVHD after choosing RTVHD Movies from WMC...

When you say "back out of it" are you actually pressing the back button or are you pressing the green button?

Re: Problem returning to RTVHD after choosing RTVHD Movies from WMC...

MARKJANDERSON
Yes, I select the "Movies" icon from the Recorded TV HD strip and then hit backspace (via keyboard) and then choose "Recorded TV HD" icon from the same strip, but it tries to come up with the Movies selected instead of TV.

I think that this probably makes sense if you have the "Show movies in the standard interface" option selected, but if you are trying to keep TV and Movies separate it's not really too convenient.

I did notice that in the menu strip options, the Recorded TV HD icon is simply labeled as "home" and not "tv" or something like that, so maybe we need another strip icon like "movies" that automatically goes to "TV"

Just throwing out options anyway...

Thanks again for a great application...

Re: Problem returning to RTVHD after choosing RTVHD Movies from WMC...

Looked into this for a minute.... Do you have a "movies" header option? If you do, and that is the last header you were viewing, the main recorded tv hd option will take you back there.

If you do not have the "movies" header option view-able, the movies option on the strip will take you to a separate section with only movies and then when you select the recorded tv hd option from the strip the next time it will take you to tv as you are describing.

Re: Problem returning to RTVHD after choosing RTVHD Movies from WMC...

Manny1967
I tried this and I am having the same problem...it's takes you back to sorted by titles, not the last sort you did, regardless if Movies was an option or not. Version 1.8 didn't have this problem, but 1.9 does.