Pop-up Error Message After Reboot

inc77
Downloaded and trying the new beta.  Everything was working fine, until I had to reboot my media center.  After reboot, while in 7MC, after a minute or two the following pop-up keeps coming up on my screen:

"Recorded TV HD Background Application
Object Reference not set to an instance of an object"

The message would clear and then come up again (without me hitting ok).  I tried reinstalling the beta but the same thing keeps happening now.

Re: Pop-up Error Message After Reboot

inc77
Oh it also only seems to come up once I start watching Live TV.

I also just tried an uninstall and then reinstall, same results.

Re: Pop-up Error Message After Reboot

Thanks for the info. I guess I haven't watched live tv since making the changes with the background app. I will take a look as soon as I can.

Re: Pop-up Error Message After Reboot

This should be fixed here. Thanks again for letting me know about the bug.

Re: Pop-up Error Message After Reboot

inc77
Sweet!!  Confirmed everything is looking good :)