Please provide support for Media Center Studio customization

Please provide support for Media Center Studio customization

techbri
I am a new user to Rec TV HD and I bought a license from you. I am using Media Center Studio to customize the WMC interface and remove strips that I don't use. I wanted to move the recorded movies button to the Movies strip and I wanted to have a tv strip for the other Rec TV HD buttons. Unfortunately, the buttons no longer work when they are moved to a different strip and the Rec TV HD strip only allows a max of 5 buttons. Please update the app to allow the buttons to be moved to another strip and allow more buttons in the strip.

Re: Please provide support for Media Center Studio customization

I don't believe it is possible to fix that problem.  I had the same issues a while back when I tried to do something similar with the Media Browser plugin.  Sorry.

I'm unsure how Media Center Studio can add more than 5 items to a strip.  They must be hacking a dll or something.  Using the Media Center SDK I can only add 5 items to the strip. I will try to do some more research and see if it is possible.