Playlist

JMBurton2001
Hello,

This may be a stupid question but after much searching... here goes.

I see in ver 1.8.0 (which I'm running) that there's an option "Added play all unwatched option in play menu" and I cannot find a "play menu".

ION has been running a Cold Case marathon every Friday night recently. So now I have over 20 episodes of Cold Case and I'd like to just select the series and have them continuously play one after the other. As it is now, I can play one episode and after that's complete I have to stop whatever I'm doing to select the next.

This may sound like laziness but when working around the house it would be more convenient to keep the noise going rather than stopping my project to select and play the next episode.

Re: Playlist

meoge
Select the series and instead of hitting OK to list all the episodes, just hit the play button.  A menu will come up with the play all unwatched episodes along with other options.

Re: Playlist

JMBurton2001
I should probably clarify... I use a mouse and keyboard. I don't have a remote, nor do I want one. I already have a drawer full of them. How do I access the menu that you speak of?

Re: Playlist

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
JMBurton2001,

From the Series screen, use the arrow keys to get to "Cold Case".  With "Cold Case" selected, do CTRL+SHIFT+P.  That's the equivalent of the Play button on a remote control.  Then, you probably want Play All Unwatched.

MoRBiD

Re: Playlist

JMBurton2001
You are.... AWESOME! (and not the least bit MoRBiD).

Many Thanks!

BTW - Is there a list of keyboard equivalents anywhere?

Re: Playlist

meoge

Re: Playlist

JMBurton2001