Playback bar missing commerical skip color

Playback bar missing commerical skip color

koberhol
I recently noticed one of my Echo extenders is not showing the colored portion(s) where the commercials are. I have it set up for ALL devices have it on and show color red. My HTPC and other Echo show the commercials. I think this came along with 1.9.3! Anyone else noticed this issue. Should I reinstall the APP?

Re: Playback bar missing commerical skip color

Is it tracking the watched/resume information on that extender? If it is not you may have accidentally disabled the Recorded TV HD Background addin. If it is tracking resume information, I'm assuming you checked the commercial break viewer settings on that specific extender?

Re: Playback bar missing commerical skip color

koberhol
It does show resume with % watched. I have also set the "commercial break viewer options" for "commercial break viewer options" at that extender as well as from the HTPC. In each case I chose "Apply these options to All (uncustomized) TV's or just this one?".  Chose "Apply to All". So next question.. the use of "uncustomized". I don't see where I can reset that. I prefer to have them set al the same.

Re: Playback bar missing commerical skip color

koberhol
Figured it out. Software must be turned on in Extender in WMC>Tasks>Start Menu and Extras>Extras Library

Check box "Commercial Break Viewer"