Period failures or delays

ab123ga
I have been using the product for a while and for the most part love it. However every so often recordedtv HD becomes unresponsive when trying to select shows. There are times where WMC notes process is not available. I at times have to restart my xbox to get things to work.

Config = Quad core 2.8ghz RAM 12G

So there should be plenty of power to support the app.

Re: Period failures or delays

Does it do the same thing on the HTPC or just on the Xbox? If just the Xbox, what type of networking are you using?

You've got plenty of horsepower as my main HTPC is about 5-6 years old (but I have upgraded to an SSD for the OS drive)