Particular show not being detected

GlennQuagmire
I have multiple tv shows ripped from DVDs and converted to MP4s. All of the shows except 1 have been detected and are working out great! But this 1 show is not being recognized. I have them labeled in the same manner:
TV Show Name - S01E01

If I go into the options to fix unidentified files, I could go one by one and find each episode, but it renames the files. It puts the actual episode name in the file name (that's a no go). Any ideas?

Re: Particular show not being detected

Give me a few examples of your exact filenames and I'll take a look.

Re: Particular show not being detected

GlennQuagmire
These shows work:
Monty Python's Flying Circus - S01E01.mp4
Seinfeld - S01E01.mp4
The Pretender - S01E01.mp4

This one does not (any episode of this show):
Sex And The City - S01E01.mp4