Original Air Date

garymeter48
Very nice addin for WMC. I always like seeing the original air date when I look at a recorded episode. I know you have a menu selection in the bar at the top to sort by original air date. I also know that when I open a recorded series folder that contains more than one episode and I view the episode details it shows the original air date.

What I can not find is when I have only one episode in a series and I view the episode details, the original air date is not shown. Am I missing something ?? If not, would you please consider adding the original air date in this situation. Thanks

Re: Original Air Date

At this point this is only visible in the "media center like" view.  There isn't really enough room on the list or poster view at this point. I may redesign it at some point.

Re: Original Air Date

Audacity
I'd like to add my vote for this as well.  I frequently use the original air date to determine whether or not a episode is "new".

Re: Original Air Date

It doesn't seem as if you are asking for the same thing based on your comment. Are you talking about when there are multiple episodes or just a single episode is displayed?

Re: Original Air Date

Never mind.... I understand.