Option to favorite by channel

thepackfan
I dont know if this is possible , but my daughter enjoys a show and so does my wife. The problem is one wants all episodes from one channel (new and reruns). My wife likes the same show but only wants new episodes from a dif channel. Only daughter is happy to have all shows in her fav list. Wife not so happy.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: Option to favorite by channel

Not sure at this point how I could do it that would make sense... I'll put it on the list and see if I can think of something. Also... not sure how often this is needed.... If anyone else would like something like this please comment below.

Re: Option to favorite by channel

Would something like an option to "hide reruns" on a given favorite list make sense?