One More ?

Bayway
Can Genre's have there own genre image with more genre possibilities such as sports etc? I know this might
cause the product to be less automated, but sure would be cool!!!!
Thanks again  Webb

Re: One More ?

At this point it will pull the backdrop from the most recently recorded show within that genre.

You can add your own genres... just type in your own genre in the series override. Sports should already be automated to work as long as it is tagged correctly in the media center guide.

Re: One More ?

Bayway
Did not realize that you could type in your own Genre... I did and it worked ...

Looking good!!!!!

Thanks Webb