No posters

Scott_L
I'm running 1.7.19 running the 1 row Poster view theme. I've notice that the background poster is missing 80% of the time. Instead of the background poster of the recording being shown, my live TV is the background. Any ideas?

BTW - I love this application but since moving the setup inside of Media Center, the application has been very buggy for me.

Re: No posters

It is a new feature. It is listed in the release notes of the beta. If something is playing it will play full screen behind everything.

Re: No posters

Scott_L
Ok...my error. I look into the settings. FYI that I reviewed my Event Log and saw many errors...

Warning - Series information could not be found on thetvdb.com website for TVBID=o
Error - A generic error occurred in GDI+ at System.Drawing.Image.Save....