No count icon under movies heading/catagory

No count icon under movies heading/catagory

Glitchy
Hopefully a simple request:

No count icon under movies heading/catagory, because I know there is 99.9 percent of the time one movie.

Also, any chance for different options for the count icons everywhere. Smaller, more transparent?

Thanks.

Jeff

Re: No count icon under movies heading/catagory

tradetek
Ditto

Re: No count icon under movies heading/catagory

This is corrected in the soon to be released beta.

Re: No count icon under movies heading/catagory

Re: No count icon under movies heading/catagory

LanceWebb
Could you make you make this an option and off by default?

I use this to find movies that I accidently recorded more than once, which happens more that I would like to admit!

Re: No count icon under movies heading/catagory

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
I agree with Lance on this.  I use the count icon to find and delete movies that I either recorded more than once or have replaced with an HD version.  I also use the count icon to find movies that may have been recorded in two parts due to a PC crash; when I find these, I delete both of them and then re-record the movie.