No TVDB ID ? Images

Bayway
If a show gets no TVDB ID and I try to over ride with my own images , they will not save.. I put in a bogus
id from another show then overode the images and still will not save. Do the images have a particular file size? I stopped the service to do this..

Thanks Webb

Re: No TVDB ID ? Images

Haven't seen this problem before. It should work fine.  They do have to be jpg images. I'll look into it.

Re: No TVDB ID ? Images

Bayway
I got this one to work !!!!! I was clicking Save new The TVDB.com ID and Update Artwork button,

Not just the save button. And yes they were jpeg's...

Thanks Webb