No Shows Found

welchwerks
Hi , when viewing RTVHD under current shows it has a folder that says "No shows found 0"

quick run down:

using the desktop RTVHD setting program i have set it to use the same folders that media center uses to look for .wtv shows  (WMC >TV >Recorded TV sees shows)

shows are stored on WHS 2011 i have confirmed local user name is in "service" it is also the same as WHS client i have als o tried re-typing the username and password in the service

Scheduled shows do show up in RTVHD

HTPC firewall is off

server firewall is off

recorded tv folder on WHS 2011 is shared with my HTPC

what might i be missing?

Re: No Shows Found

Can you take a look in the event viewer under the Applications section. Take a look when the RecordedTVHDService start and see if you see anything.

So the username and password in the Recorded TV HD Settings program is the same as the currently loggedd in user for that local mahine?

If needed I can probably log in to your machine remotely with something like TeamViewer or other.

Re: No Shows Found

welchwerks
Turns out a folder i used for DVRMStoolbox is blocked it holds the xml files

Access to the path '\\SERVER\Recorded TV\CommercialsXML' is denied.mscorlibVoid WinIOError(Int32, System.String) at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption) at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.ScanAllFiles()

Re: No Shows Found

What happens if you grant access to that directory?  Does that fix the problem?  I need to do some tests and try to reproduce the problem.

Re: No Shows Found

welchwerks
This post was updated on .
Thank you