No Season number or Episode Number added & file path

No Season number or Episode Number added & file path

TheMayor
This post was updated on .
I've noticed on some of my shows (format is Show Name - Episode Name.mp4),  that it adds it to the db just fine & shows overview (that matches on TVDB), but it's not adding the actual season number & episode number to the db.

Some Examples:

2 Broke Girls - And Hoarder Culture.mp4
2 Broke Girls - And Strokes of Goodwill.mp4

Update:

I tried creating a new file with one of the file names above, but changing the extention to .avi & after I did that, it added the Season Number & Episode number to the list.

Anyway that other extentions can be added so the naming conventions can be used, as shown in the FAQ?

Thanks

Naming Conventions:
 (Optional Episode Title helps to identify the correct series if there is more than one series in the search results.)

•Battlestar.Galactica.S01E04.Optional.Episode.Title.Or.Could.be.blank.or.ignorable.text.avi (will only find the correct series with an episode title because there is more than one "Battlestar Galactica" in thetvdb.... You can go into the series override and fix it afterwards as well).
•Battlestar Galactica.S01E04.Optional Episode Title or could be blank or ingorable text.avi
•Battlestar Galactica - S01E004 - Act of Contrition.avi (Amazon VOD naming convention)
•Battlestar Galactica - Act of Contrition.avi
•ID=73545.S01E04.avi (ID=TheTVDB.com Show ID)

Update #2:

It looks like the issue is solved by restarting the service, which adds in the Season # & Episode #.

Re: No Season number or Episode Number added & file path

Thanks. I'll take a look as soon as I can.