New recordings dont show up in RTVHD

tperez2
I just installed a program called epg123 which allows me to use zap2it listings in media center which brings back some of the loss of guide features since we went to rovi all the genres are searchable and all of my channels now show up.

But since i installed the program RTVHD is not showing any of the new recordings i made even though they show up in the normal recorded tv interface does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Re: New recordings dont show up in RTVHD

mldenison
I've been using EPG123 for several months now with no issues.  I've had no problems with recordings showing up.  It looks like the RTVHD developer no longer participates in the forum or responds to emails.  About the only suggestion I have is deleting/renaming the RTVHD database and let it regenerate itself.

Re: New recordings dont show up in RTVHD

tperez2
Sorry it was my error when i setup epg123 i did the clean install but i dont store my recordings in the normal folder so RTHD wasnt watching it. I fixed my mistake and its fine now.

Re: New recordings dont show up in RTVHD

dsteinschneider
I have the same scenario. Wiped my WMC and when I reinstalled I declined the included guide and instead setup EPG123 (love it).

I then set my media library folders for RecordedTV. They showed up in WMC.

Then I installed RTVHD and configured with the checkbox that says something like "Watch same folders as WMC". Nothing showed up so I manually added the folders in RTVHD and still no shows appeared.

At that point I uninstalled. Amazingly, people in the house are requesting I get it working!

I was wondering in EPG123 had something to do with it but apparently not.

In my case I just forgot to point RTVHD to where I store my recordings it had nothing to do with either program it was my mistake im sorry your problem doesn’t seem as easy to fix

Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: New recordings dont show up in RTVHD

I have the same scenario. Wiped my WMC and when I reinstalled I declined the included guide and instead setup EPG123 (love it).

I then set my media library folders for RecordedTV. They showed up in WMC.

Then I installed RTVHD and configured with the checkbox that says something like "Watch same folders as WMC". Nothing showed up so I manually added the folders in RTVHD and still no shows appeared.

At that point I uninstalled. Amazingly, people in the house are requesting I get it working!

I was wondering in EPG123 had something to do with it but apparently not.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/New-recordings-dont-show-up-in-RTVHD-tp5709309p5709313.html
To unsubscribe from New recordings dont show up in RTVHD, click here.
NAML