Navigation when exiting application and re-entering

Navigation when exiting application and re-entering

tony_park
Hi Mark,

I'm finding, on the beta version 1.9.7, that if I was reviewing the scheduled recordings, then exit the app, and re-enter, via the recorded tv hd menu entry, its taking me back to the scheduled recordings.

Would it be possible for it to return us to the previously recorded programs, and leave the scheduled entry to go back to the scheduled recordings directly?

Thanks
Tony

Re: Navigation when exiting application and re-entering

It will always go back to the last header option you were viewing when you exit the program unless for example: you select the favorites or genre entry points.

Re: Navigation when exiting application and re-entering

tony_park
Hi Mark,

even the missus raised this as an annoyance yesterday evening - she was thinking that if you enter the recordedtvhd menu entry, it would go to the recorded tv programs, not the scheduled recordings.

Thanks
Tony

Re: Navigation when exiting application and re-entering

Thanks for the comment. I tend to agree. I'll probably change this behavior in the next release.