Navigation problems with shows and episode lists

CRF

Navigation problems with shows and episode lists

CRF
Windows 7 SP1 with all current updates.
Version 1.9.5

I have problems navigating down shows and it episodes list when I have more then 15 episodes to a show (it happens with less then 15, but it more then 10).

I can select any show in my "Poster View" with more then 15 episodes, go down the episode list, select a episode, displaying the show episode data, and then exit out without even playing the show, and the system will NOT return me to the episode on the episode list that I originally selected.  It will return me to first episode or it will return me to the menu select options at the top of the screen (I only have three options).

If it returns me to the menu options at the top of the screen, once I select down, it will then return me to the episode that I had selected, but that only if I don't "play" the episode.  If I play the episode, it will ALWAYS return me to top of the episode list, except if I delete that episode, then it will return me to the correct location in the episode list (so it does keep track of the correct place, it just doesn't use that information if I play an episode).

I currently use the two row feature of the "Poster View", but I have also tried "List View" and have the same problem.

Not sure if this problem is caused by the number of shows (55) and episodes (835) that I have stored on my system, I don't remember having this problem when I first started using recordedtvhd, so I'm guessing that the large number of shows is causing my problem.

While I had this problem with the episode list for a long time, I didn't remember having the same problem with the show list, but now every time I exit the episode list after playing a show (but not delete it), the system is now returning me to a random show on the "Poster View", not the show I had just been watching.

I have several shows with at least a full season (more then 25 episodes), and one with 100 episodes which I like to go back and watch from the beginning, but there are too many to watch at one time, so I watch several at a time, and then return another day to continue were I left off (so I can't use the "play all in order" option).  Since the system forgets were it is in the episode list, it requires that I manual keep track of where I am in episode list and I have to search for the episode that I just played so I can select the next episode to play.  With 100 episodes, this can be a real pain.

Re: Navigation problems with shows and episode lists

Sorry for the trouble. Recorded TV HD development is in "hibernation" due to Media Center "dying" and at this point and I don't consider this a critical bug. I've shifted my time to other business. I'll keep in it mind though if anything changes. Thanks for reporting.