Movies in the Menu Strip

LanceWebb
I perfer to display Movies in the Menu Strip rather than in the RecordedTVHD Main View Header.

Lately the Menu Strip Movies has had a few issues.  It starts by Title Alphabetically, but Title is not an option in the Header, only Original Air Date and Unwatched Movies.  Not sure if Original Air Date even makes sense for Movies.  If you change one of the Header option you can't get back to Title.

Maybe under Header Choices you should add Movies List Header Choices.

With sort options like Title, Date, Genre, Year, Parental Rating, Stars Rating, Unwatched......  It would be cool if only one option was selected no Headed Bar would be displayed.

That issue with ghosting text of the movie title behind the artwork when Header is seleted is back.  This is not an issue with Movies in the Main View, only Movies in Menu Strip.

Also the RecordedTVHD Setting in WMC is not available in Movies Menu Strip.

And wishful thinking, it would be amazing to have Movie Trailers!!!!!
We really do appreciate all your time and effort!

Re: Movies in the Menu Strip

LanceWebb
I was wondering if you had the chance to look at this.  Running current Beta .19 and this is still an issue.

Thanks for all your hard work,  Lance