Movies field in Episodes list cannot be edited

Movies field in Episodes list cannot be edited

rdkallman
Hi,

I have many entries in the Episodes list that incorrect have the Movie flag set to 0 rather than 1. This is true even if I have changed the series to be a Movie Genre.

There doesn't appear to be a way to edit this field.

Need a way to fix this since this flag seemed to be what is used for excluding movies from the main view and the reason that it has become very difficult to navigate compared with the standard Windows MC.

I paid for the tool but now I'm not so sure...

You might want to make use of the many freely available editable grid controls in .net that would allow quicker editing than a pop-up dialog box.

Cheers

Re: Movies field in Episodes list cannot be edited

I will fix it so that when you select the movie genre it will properly flag it as a movie asap and will post here when I have a beta with the fix.

Thanks again for your purchase!

Re: Movies field in Episodes list cannot be edited

This should work properly in the latest beta. Anything marked with the genre of "Movie" will properly be tagged as a movie and will not show up in the interface when you have the "Hide recorded movies from standard view" checked.

Download the latest beta