Movie Details back to Movie List

LanceWebb
After clicking the details of a movies and then hitting “Back” it should resume in the movie list on the movie you were last in.  It currently goes all the way back to the top of the movie list, which is more than frustrating.

Re: Movie Details back to Movie List

LanceWebb
Is this possible to resolve?

Re: Movie Details back to Movie List

Technically it should work.  Getting it to go back to highlighting the last movie selected is a timing game. You might have noticed that it pops back up the the header options and then back down to the list (through out Recorded TV HD).  That is done so that it "remembers" where everything was last.

My guess is that you have a very large list of movies and it is taking too long to populate the list and is bouncing down to the list before it is fully populated. I might be able to set it up so you can input a custom ini value in the settings file and you can adjust it as needed to get it to work for you.

I don't want to make the value any higher for everyone because it would slow the program down.