Movie Artwork is in Spanish?

LanceWebb
This post was updated on .
Why is about 10% of my movies artwork in Spanish. Text is English, DVD artwork is Spanish. When I go directly to www.themoviedb.org it's English, but when I go in RTVHD Fix Identifination Problem it's still Spanish. I double checked to make sure I did not accidently record them on the Spanish HBO and this is not the case. Also, is their a way to manually make all the artwork refresh, instead of waiting a month?____________________

Re: Movie Artwork is in Spanish?

LanceWebb
OK, maybe it is not Spanish, but it's not Engish!

Re: Movie Artwork is in Spanish?

Thanks for the info. I'll look into a way to make it download the proper artwork for the language used on the OS or something like that. TheMovieDB.org has a new api that may help with that. I just didn't see any need to switch because they changed pretty much everything and I didn't want to waste time if it wasn't necessary. I'll see what I can do....

And to update artwork manually for TV SERIES all you should have to do is delete the .jpg from the C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\Images\... directory, BUT I DID NOT SET THAT UP FOR MOVIES. If you do delete the jpg out of the directory it should redownload it but it may take up to 24 hours.

Re: Movie Artwork is in Spanish?

LanceWebb
Thanks......  We really do appreciate all of your hard work!

Re: Movie Artwork is in Spanish?

LanceWebb
Did you have a chance to look at the new API of TheMovieDB.org.  Still not able to look at the PC's language and select the correct artwork.  Thanks, Lance

Re: Movie Artwork is in Spanish?

Not yet.