“More Options” causes “program not responding”

“More Options” causes “program not responding”

MCE_DVB
Hi,

Recorded TVHD still rock – thank you for the work!

I run W7 32 bit and v1.9.0 stable.  All works fine with no issues other than when I select “More Options” and then I get a freeze where nothing responds and then eventually I get “program not responding” message, if I select ”cancel” it then goes back, freezes a little longer, then works again.

This happens every time, all the time for me.  I have also tried the latest beta v1.9.3 and I get the same issues.

I do use comskip if that is relevant.

Would be great to get round this so if any advice or solutions I would be very grateful as sometimes selecting cancel does not work and the entire system fall over and I need to reboot otherwise the media centre crashes when restarting – all odd stuff.

Oh and I have uninstalled and reinstalled etc also.

Thank you in advance.

Re: “More Options” causes “program not responding”

MCE_DVB
update:

problem fixed by resting (deleting) mce .db in ehome folder.

something must have got corrupted on my system  - all works fats and fab - thank you.

Re: “More Options” causes “program not responding”

MCE_DVB
**Problem came back**

So all worked fine and fast as per above 'Edit' but has recently (in the last week or so) gone back to how it was in my 1st post?  (3 months or so on since fixed) [no other changes made to system in this time]

I have not tried the above fix I suggested yet as this does cause me to need to reset other things also that if I could avoid I would prefer + also I should not need to do this.

Is there a possibility that RecordedTVHD is causing the mce .db in ehome folder to become corrupted or similar?

Has any one else had this?

Would be great to fix this as when its working as it should its awesome - when it crashes and is sluggish is a right pain.

Thank you in advance.

Re: “More Options” causes “program not responding”

Try installing this update and let me know the result.

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup-1.9.6.msi